Nov 23, 2008

Where can you find information about Florida schools?

The Florida Department of Education provides information about Florida schools including school grades and accountability reporting. If you are considering moving to a new home and schools are important you should independently verify school information by all means available including visiting the FDOE website.

The Florida Department of Education provides answers to the education system in Florida. To find Florida homes for sale you will want to visit my Florida home search page or contact me and I will search for homes for you.


Related Florida real estate views:

What is the most important question to ask a real estate agent?

I just moved to Florida, how do I register my car?

Volusia County schools receive good grades

No comments: