Nov 26, 2008

I know I can buy a list of foreclosures on the internet, is there a way to search the MLS for foreclosures?

I know I can buy a list of foreclosures on the internet, is there a way to search the MLS for foreclosures?

Yes. Most people interested in buying foreclosures should contact their local real estate agent before they purchase lists of foreclosures being offered online or in trade magazines. I can provide any qualified buyer with information and a list of available foreclosed homes in the area and price they are interested in. The MLS I have access to allows me to search for bank owned, in-foreclosure and pre-foreclosure listings.

If you would like to have me help you contact me today to get started. You can also take advantage of this home search tool to look for homes in your area.


Related Florida real estate views:

Is your real estate agent showing you all the wrong homes?

What is the most important question to ask a real estate agent?

Are you getting frustrated searching for a home?

No comments: