Oct 25, 2008

What is the most important question to ask a real estate agent?

What is the most important question you can ask your real estate agent? Which question would your agent say is the most important?

They all are.

Every question you might have, any concern, any doubt, anything your are not 100% sure about when it comes to buying or selling real estate, you should ask.

  • Can I see the home this Saturday?
  • Will they take less?
  • Are these the only homes available?
  • What are the taxes?
  • What did the seller pay for the home?
  • What are the schools rated?
  • How far of a drive is it to my work, shopping, school?
  • Are there any other offers?
  • What is my home worth?
  • Should I ask for a home warranty?
  • Are they leaving the stove?
  • Should I have a home inspection?
  • Can I counter offer?
  • Am I paying to much?
  • Am I selling to low?

It does not matter the question, if it is important to you it should be important to your agent. Ask your agent to provide you an answer to your question or direct you to a source where you can find the answer before buying or selling.

If you have questions I am happy to help, contact me today.


Related Florida real estate views:

What do consumers want to know prior to relocating?

Is customer service improving as the market weakens?

Did we miss your call?


- Greg Staker 407-304-0255

No comments: