Oct 5, 2008

How can I view new homes?

Are you interested in viewing and possibly purchasing a new home? If you would like to view new homes online then I would suggest you visit my site's free home search feature. If you would rather I do the work I will email you a list of new homes in your neighborhood. There are over 700 homes listed in the MLS for the immediate area listed as being built in 2008.

Once you have picked out the homes you would like to view, I will schedule with the owner to show you the home at your convenience.

Besides arranging for you to view new homes listed in the MLS, I can also arrange to show you new homes being sold by the local builders. Builders are looking to make deals and have their new homes priced very affordable for potential home buyers plus in some cases are offering incentives to motivate you to purchase their home.

If you want to view new homes, give me a call.


Related Florida real estate views:

Do you think buying a house at this time is a good idea?

Trade in your old house for a new one

Orlando home builders top 10 lists


- Greg Staker - 407-304-0255

No comments: