Oct 4, 2008

How do I view homes for sale?

You have decided to buy a home, you have discussed your financing options and you have searched for homes for sale online now what? How do you view homes that interest you and are in your price range?

When you are ready to view homes, call or email me. The process is fairly simple and stress free. My services include;
  • Arrange to meet you in office to discuss your housing needs.
  • Schedule private viewings of the homes you have selected.
  • Gather seller disclosures and pertinent information you will want to review about the homes you are viewing.

Using my services to view homes for sale is free to you.


Related Florida real estate views:

I want a home on the golf course.

Where can you find a home with an in ground, heated, screened pool?

How much for a home on 10 acres?


- Greg Staker - 407-304-0255

No comments: