Oct 25, 2008

2 reasons your home may not sell

Of course there are more than 2 reasons why a home does not sell. The following reasons are just 2 comments or thoughts that you and/or your agent may have that would strongly indicate your home is going to languish on the market for some time.
  1. "I am not going to give my home away." Sellers often make this statement when approached for a much needed price reduction or price enhancement. "Not going to give my home away can also" be translated as "not going to sell anytime soon."
  2. "I have to sell real estate part time now because there are not enough sales to pay my bills." If your real estate agent is not fully involved in selling your home in this market you should be ashamed of yourself for hiring them. Part time real estate agents equal part time marketing, part time prospecting, part time dedication to the task at at hand and less chances that your home will sell.

My job is to assist you in removing obstacles and reasons that prevent your home from selling. As a full time professional I understand what it takes to sell a home in any real estate market. Give me a call to discuss your specific situation.


Related Florida real estate views:

Open houses don't work.

If you want to sell your home fast

Why won't anyone buy my house?


- Greg Staker 407-304-0255

No comments: