Oct 5, 2008

Older homes for sale in Florida

Older homes offer character and charm that home owners swear you can never find when buying a newer home. Older homes offer a glimpse back into history. The older homes being offered for sale include those that need some tender loving care to restore them back to their past beauty to homes that are show pieces of yesterday.

Where can you find older homes? I searched for homes in my market area with criteria being that the home must be at least 100 years old. The following indicate the number of such homes in the specific county listed.
  • Lake 17
  • Orange 12
  • Osceola 2
  • Seminole 18
  • West Volusia 15

Call or email me if you would like a list of these homes emailed to you or if you would like to schedule a time to view the older homes in your county.


Related Florida real estate views:

How do I view homes for sale?

Florida pool homes

Where can I find HUD homes in Florida?

- Greg Staker 407-304-0255

No comments: