Jan 26, 2008

You do not need a real estate agent to search for a home

You do not need a real estate agent to search for homes for sale.

Let’s say you are thinking about buying a home. Because you’re just thinking, you would rather not talk to a Realtor. You are not ready to give your telephone number or email address out just yet. You are more in the mood to window shop see what homes are on the market that matches your criteria and price.

I have a great solution for you.

For those future homeowners who are not quite ready, I have a web page that is perfect for you. This page allows you to search from the comfort of your home or office our wide selection of real estate listings for sale in the Central Florida city of your choice.

Of course you will have to register, providing me with your name, phone number and email address to view more than a few teaser listings, right?

Wrong.

Absolutely no registration required. No annoying pop ups. Nothing.

Do not take my word for it, go visit my no hassle, no obligation home search page.

Searching for a home is easy and includes most any Central Florida city you might be interested in.

Of course, when you are ready to buy you will need a real estate agent. When that time does arrive, I would appreciate an opportunity to be of service.


Related Florida real estate views:

I would not buy a house in Florida.

Where will your agent find the buyer for your home?

Do I still have to pay a commission if I list my home but then decide not to sell?


- Greg Staker - Watson Realty Corp. - 407-304-0255

No comments: