Jan 27, 2008

And now a word from home buyers and sellers.

The blog world is filled with blogs from lenders and real estate agents explaining everything under the sun about home buying and selling. Many that I have visited provide a great deal of information for the home buyer or sellers looking for information.

Today I decided to try and search for blogs written by the consumer. People involved with or recently involved with buying or selling a home. My thoughts are if I get a feel for what the consumer is talking about or thinking, I could tailor my blogs and websites more to what the customer wants to know and less about what we agents think the customer wants to know. Assuming there is a difference.

I have already found some very interesting blogs to read. Here are a few.

The House Negotiations
A friend is moving and wants to sell her house. We want to buy a house similar to hers in a neighborhood similar to hers. Easy, right? …

Learning is messy!
I think it is a sad commentary on how out-of-whack this economy is when teachers can’t afford any home in their community...

home spun topics
And my big reason is I want to buy a house. And we need to save money to do that…

Adventures in Buying a House
Satisfied that we would not be wasting money, we ordered an inspection...


Related Florida real estate views:

Customer good or agent good?

Does the home seller agree?

5 things Sellers wish their Realtor® would have told them


- Greg Staker - Watson Realty Corp. - 407-304-0255

No comments: