Jan 13, 2008

What is Google trying to say?

I just conducted a search of my name in Google like I imagine a lot of obsessive personality types do more often than we should. My search resulted in the usual links.

You can find a link to my real estate web site displayed at the top followed by links to real estate articles I have written for ezine articles.

You can also find a craigslist post advertising one of our homes for sale, a couple of links to this blog and additional real estate information that I submitted to a real estate creative investor site.

All the normal stuff.

But then when looking at sponsored links on this particular search there is only one showing.

"10 Tips to Lose Belly Fat"
www(dot)FatLoss>"

Since the results page for my name is only about real estate and me and assuming that sponsored links follow the theme or have something to do with the page results, I am feeling a bit insulted.

Thanks Google, as if I am not already conscious enough about the few extra pounds I am carrying.



No comments: