Jul 23, 2009

Do you owe more on your home than it is worth?

Many Floridians now find themselves upside down with mortgage balances higher than the current value of their home. When those same home owners are faced with a situation that requires them to sell their home, being upside down would seem to present a problem.

I may have the answer to this problem. Many home owners are not aware that given the right set of circumstances, some lenders will agree to accept less money from the owner than is owed on the mortgage! As a matter of fact I am involved with helping homeowners and banks reach a favorable payoff situation on a daily basis and I may be able to help you too.

Each case is different so it is important that I look at your specific situation to help determine your best course of action. You can contact me for a no obligation consultation. I may be able to help you sell your home even though you owe more than it is worth.


Related Florida real estate views:

The buzz on working with short sales

Streamlining and speeding up the short sale process

Does a short sale impact your FICO® credit score

No comments: