May 13, 2009

I would like to know the location of a property listed to determine how far it is from where I work.

Q: I would like to know the location of a property listed to determine how far it is from where I work.

This is a common question buyers ask when they call or email about a specific property they have found online. With gas prices continuing to rise along with our other costs of living, there is a very good reason for a home buyer to want to live closer to their job or work. The good news for those home buyers wanting to be closer to their place of employment is that we have the ability to map out areas around their work in order to find the right home for them.

Contact me if you would like to take advantage of this service.


Related Florida real estate views:

Close to shopping

Central Florida gas station now offers E85 ethanol

Worried about gas prices? Buy a house close to everything.

No comments: