Sep 27, 2008

Will my attending Blog Orlando help sell your home?

I am spending the day at Rollins College attending the Blog Orlando un-conference. Why would a Realtor spend a Saturday listening to presentations about blogging, building blogs and tech stuff? Can any of this help sell your home?

I believe 100% that it can help sell your home. A big part of marketing is product placement and if I can continue to learn how to blog effectively, my blog or blogs should gain traction with the search engines which should translate into visitors who are interested in real estate and once they are here, maybe, possibly they will want to buy a home.

That is the goal anyhow. Make sure my blogs content, design and SEO is proficient to attract interested readers. Selling your home and many others should be the end result.

As an added plus, I am enjoying blog Orlando.

Related Florida real estate views:


Who is viewing Florida real estate?

Small percentage of Florida Realtors blog


- Greg Staker - 407-304-0255

No comments: