Sep 9, 2008

Search for homes that offer racquet ball facilities

Does your active lifestyle include playing racquet ball? You may be please to find out that I can narrow down my home search to only include homes and condos where there are racquet ball facilities available to the home owner.

Right now there are over 1100 properties for sale in Central Florida offering racquet ball as a feature of the community.

If you perfect home involves more than bedrooms and baths, give me a call. I can help you find a home with the features you desire.

Related Florida real estate views:

Need another reason to move to Orlando? How about badminton tournaments?

I went searching for a bank and found a Neopet

Is sailing your passion? We may have a home for you.


- Greg Staker - Watson Realty Corp. - 407-304-0255

No comments: