Sep 1, 2008

Can I afford to buy a home?

Now that the government has passed a bill that allows for a $7500 tax credit for first time home buyers, many of these potential home buyers are curious if they can afford to buy a home.

I would like to invite everyone who is wondering if they can afford to buy a home, to call or email me for a private consultation. This consultation is free and will allow you the opportunity to speak with a mortgage lender without having to feel obligated.

Finding out if you can afford to buy a home involves calculating your gross income including any salaries, commissions or bonuses. The next step is to total up your monthly debt. Credit cards, car payments, child support, student loans and alimony are all monthly obligations that will affect the amount of house payment you will be able to pay.

The amount left for a house payment will help the lender determine how much of a home loan you qualify for. They will consider credit issues and other circumstances to determine the rate and terms they can offer you.

Give me a call to find out if you can afford to buy a home. My service is free.

Related Florida real estate views:

President Bush comments on the housing market

Owner will assist with closing cost

Do I pay my REALTOR or does the seller pay the REALTOR?


- Greg Staker - Watson Realty Corp. - 407-304-0255

No comments: