Jun 17, 2008

What do people say about Watson Realty?

The following are testimonials I received from customers concerning our agents.

1) I faced serious challenges during the purchasing process of this home. However, Watson Realty....worked with me above and beyond the scope of their jobs to help me finalize the purchase.


2) ... have always provided excellent service – we would never use another Realtor. We have recommended them many times- always very professional.


3) Your dedication & care for my best interests sets you above the rest. I could not have asked for better if I tried.

Related Florida real estate views:

What do consumers want to know prior to relocating?

Is customer service improving as the market weakens?

Did we miss your call?


- Greg Staker - Watson Realty Corp. - 407-304-0255

No comments: