Jun 17, 2008

Do you mind if I follow you? Twitter and the real estate agent.


Nearing my 1st month of twittering and up until this week, I have primarily found other real estate agents that I chose to follow. I figure that there are lots of professional, intelligent and creative agents out there and maybe I can pick up a bone or two if I follow them and watch what they are doing.


This week however, I have been broadening my horizons and have searched for interesting people who live in my Central Florida area. Orlando, Kissimmee, Deland, Windermere the I-4 cities and towns. Those that I locate who have been active on twitter and seem to have a few things to say, I am following.


I'm hoping this has a dual benefit.


1) I can "meet" interesting people online, hear about interesting lives and jobs and get a different look at what living in Central Florida means to others.


and


2) Everyone buys or sells a house sometime in their life, right? So maybe if they have a Realtor following them they might ask said Realtor for help or assistance when they are ready to make the move or purchase.


So if you just recently graduated, or are a house wife/husband, a teacher, at work, an aspiring actor/actress or simply live in Central Florida and twitter, that Realtor following you is probably me.

Related Florida real estate views:

Stop in for a free list of foreclosures

Who is viewing Florida real estate?

The future of real estate advertisement


- Greg Staker - Watson Realty Corp. - 407-304-0255

No comments: