Jun 17, 2009

The sweltering heat in Florida is here!

The sweltering heat in Florida is here! I took a look at the thermometer hanging outside by the pool and at noon it read 95! Wow that is hot. Fortunately I have a pool that I am able to jump into in order to cool down and beat the heat while having some fun.



If you live in Florida, how long will you go without buying a home with a pool? It would seem to me that now is the perfect time to purchase a pool home. Low prices coupled with a huge inventory of pool homes for sale, ( right now there are over 18,000 pool homes listed for sale), make this the right time.



Don't spend another Florida summer wishing you owned a pool home, give me a call and let's make that wish a reality. Give me a call, 407-304-0255





Related Florida real estate views:

Home with a screened pool compared to a pool without

Top 10 cities in Central Florida to find a pool home for sale

No comments: