Jun 26, 2009

Free sample of foreclosed homes in Orlando

I have a lot of web pages and blog posts where I offer to send you a free list of foreclosed homes in your area. I am fully aware that there are websites that charge you to receive these types of lists so my offering something for free that others charge for may be hard for you to believe.

I offer these free lists because I want to sell you a home. Qualified buyers or investors can review these lists and when they find a home that interests them, I am available to not only show the home but I can also handle the transaction from start to finish.

The following is a sample of the free list of foreclosed homes for sale right now in Orlando. This is just 11 of the nearly 600 homes listed for sale. If you would like the complete list or a list of foreclosed homes in you area, contact me.
Just click on the image to enlarge.






No comments: