Jun 23, 2009

Find Deals On REO, Bank Owned and Foreclosed Homes In Your Neighborhood!

STOP! Don’t spend a dime of your hard earned money in order to receive a list of REO, bank owned or foreclosed homes in your city, town or neighborhood. I can and will provide you this information for FREE! That’s right you can receive a current list of available homes without having to pay for the list.

What will the list of homes include?

I will build the list around your criteria. You tell me the maximum price, the size of the home, the exact location, the number of bedrooms, the number of baths, the size of the yard, you name it and the results you will receive will only include homes that match what you have asked for.

How will I receive this list?

I can email you the list, fax you the list, meet you in my office and hand you the list. I can throw you the list but you will need to be fairly close as my throwing arm ain’t what it use to be.

If there is a home on the list I would like to see, am I on my own or will you help?

That is the best part! If you find a home or homes on the list I will make the arrangements to show you these homes. I will also help you arrange financing if needed or help you push your wheel barrel full of cash into the office. But seriously, the goal will be to find you the very best deal, which meets your requirements, passes your inspections and ends up as your new home!

There you go. If you would like to find deals on REO, bank owned or foreclosed homes give me a call, Greg Staker. 407-304-0255.

No comments: