Jan 15, 2009

Where do I file for a homestead exemption in Kissimmee?

Search for homes

Where do I file for a homestead exemption in Kissimmee?

Homestead exemptions need to be filed between January 1 and March 1. You can file for your homestead exemption in Kissimmee at:

Osceola County Government Center
2505 East Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, Florida
8:00-5:00, Mon-Fri

According to the Osceola Property Appraiser's site, in order to file your exemption you will need:
  • A copy of the deed
  • Florida driver's license
  • Voter registration or Declaration of Domicile
  • Vehicle registration
  • Social Security Number

If you are not a citizen of the United States or are filing on a mobile home, you can receive additional details and information on those and other matters by visiting the Osceola site here.


Related Florida real estate views:

I own a home I purchased before I was married, does my spouse have to sign the listing paperwork?

How do I apply for the additional homestead exemption?

Top selling vanity or specialty Florida license plate

No comments: