Jul 13, 2008

Blog disclaimer

Florida Real Estate View is my personal blog. My comments, opinions, observations, reflections, thoughts and information that I post are mine and mine alone and not those of my employer.

All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.”

Posts or comments on this blog should not be relied upon as legal or financial advice.

Any links to third parties, websites and blogs not under my control are for informational purposes only. In most cases I have not personally reviewed all content on the sites that I may link to.

The information posted on this blog is deemed reliable at the time of posting but errors can occur and my opinions can change without notice.

No comments: