Oct 21, 2006

I... uh, lost my password, yeah...that's it.

Ok, last post was May. So June, July, August September and now most of October have past with no blog posts. My admission is, contrary to what the title of this blog states, I did not lose my password, I just fell into that black hole that a lot of new bloggers stumble into. Stop me if you have heard (read) this before, I am going to start blogging again and this time I will keep active!

Blogging is hard. If you don't believe it, type in google "blogging is hard". I just did and found over 24 million results. The 1st result was from this site. I read the article and it provided me with several good explanations to why blogging is hard. I must admit part of me was kinda hoping the 2/21/2006 post was the last time a blog post was made on this site. (I thought it my ease my guilt of not blogging since May) To the credit of newsome.org, there was a blog posted today titled road gear. Good for them.

Anyway, I am back. Lots of things have happened since May. Lots of things to blog about. The big difference from this "hey, sorry I have not been blogging but now I am back and will start blogging again" and the bazillion of other times you have read that lame excuse from other apologetic bloggers online is, well.....I mean it. ;)


Related Florida real estate views:

Imagine an entire real estate office blogging

Kissimmee agents enter the blog world

And now a word from home buyers and sellers.


- Greg Staker Watson Realty Corp. 407-304-0255

No comments: