Oct 5, 2005

October real estate Olympics

In keeping with the theme of Watson's fall incentive trip, our office has started a new contest this month. We have divided up in to 4 teams and for the entire month will be competing against each other in the "Mortgage and Title Olympic relay games". Points will be given to each member of each team for those who order preliminary title work or send over a pre-qual or attend an education session. Winning team gets to go out for a Greek lunch. Office attitude seems good for this contest.

I'm going to start a link on www.gregstaker.com that is for those people thinking of a career in real estate or may be considering changing real estate offices. I think I can provide information to several interested individuals who visit my site monthly. Watson does have a real estate school here at the Deland office for people to take advantage of.

I see links are increasing on www.floridarealestategold.com I am baby'ing this site along. If you visit it, bookmark it and watch it's progress


Related Florida real estate views:

Floyd Wickman is coming to Central Florida

Why you should join Watson Realty, Orlando

Who do you know that is interested in doing something related to real estate?


- Greg Staker Watson Realty Corp. 407-304-0255

2 comments:

Aaron said...

"I see links are increasing on www.floridarealestategold. I am baby'ing this site along. If you visit it, bookmark it and watch it's progress"

FYI: The link is broken, Greg.

Greg Staker said...

Thanks Aaron, hopefully only temporary.