Jul 24, 2005

Week in rewind

It's been another busy week here in Central Florida. Most of my time this week has been preparing a market report for an individual who wants to do a condo conversion. I have researched some very interesting facts and figures. While other markets around the country have already ran through a strong cycle of conversions over the last few years, we could certainly use an influx of affordable, immediate housing that this proposed conversion would bring.

www.floridarealestategold.com is up and running! We put it live Saturday. I have been submitting it to all the directories I can find. I'm going to try something a little different on the optimization part as far as linking goes. It is a great looking site! Linda did a fantastic job with the layout, colors and overall appearance.

Speaking of optimization, www.gregstaker.com is showing as 2nd page on google for "Florida Realtor" and 1st page on MSN for "Florida real estate"!!! The great thing is those phrases are not the keywords I concentrated on. The keywords that I have worked the hardest on all reside at or near the top of most every search engine! The end result has been more unique visitors to my site daily and more email inquiries about property in the Central Florida market.

I have a house listed right now that has termite damage. You would be amazed at what termites can accomplish given a chance to dine on your home. The good news is there are no live active termites, I think they ate themselves to death. Kidding of course....I think.

Related Florida real estate views:

Don't let your home become someone's dinner

Orlando condo conversions turning back into rentals

redirects and malware and keyword drop oh my!


- Greg Staker Watson Realty Corp. 407-304-0255

No comments: