Feb 6, 2009

I want to buy a house

Search for homes

Q: I want to buy a house, what should I do first?

If you are planning on financing your home, the first thing you should do is determine how much you can afford to finance. You will need to speak with a lender to have them qualify you, or in other words help you determine what price range of homes you should be looking for, how much your monthly payment should be and the amount of down payment and closing cost money you will need to purchase and finance a home.

If you would like assistance with finding local lenders contact me and I will be happy to introduce you to a Watson Mortgage representative.

After you have you financing or payment method in order, the next step is to start viewing homes in your area. That is where I come in. Give me a call to start looking! 407-304-0255


Related Florida real estate views:

Were you satisfied the last time you bought a house?

Is your real estate agent showing you all the wrong homes?

What is the most important question to ask a real estate agent?

No comments: