Nov 4, 2005

No Fear - How top producing Realtors succeed

At last night's marketing meeting those in attendance got to hear from 3 of the top producers of the office. They each provided a short outline of what they believe helped them be as successful as they were, gave encouragement to the new associates in the group and answered any questions asked of them.

Even though I have been around this biz for awhile and organized this marketing group, I was surprised and pleased to pick up a simple tid bit from one of the guest speakers which made perfect sense.

No fear.

In a nutshell he informed all the associates in the group that if you want to make it, get rid of or hide the fear. Do not fear the unknown. Do not fear asking for the sale. Do not fear the rejection. Do not fear picking up the phone or knocking at the door. Do not fear creating your very own niche in the market place. A Realtor who can suppress or eliminate their fears will have the edge in this competitive Florida real estate market. A simple point and yet it speaks volumes to insure a successful real estate career.

The associates were also offered a chance to purchase the new Watson themed websites. I have agreed to assist them in making sure they have a chance to attract buyers and sellers looking for property in this area. It is the future. Plain and simple. I hope all Watson associates beat the competition to the punch.

Speaking of which, the latest Florida Realtor magazine honored the top 10 Agent sites. Pretty looking sites to be sure. I searched for their market area plus the term "real estate" and could not produce any of the top 5 sites as a search result for their specific market area.. I hope they never change their guidelines when picking top Realtor websites. ;)

Changes may be brewing for me. I'll keep you posted.

Related Florida real estate views:

Watson Realty in Kissimmee makes a commitment to out sell the competition

Watson Realty recognizes top office

An interview with Watson Realty's Central Florida Regional Director Ken Bennett .


- Greg Staker Watson Realty Corp. 407-304-0255

2 comments:

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Greg, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on lakefront property when I found your page. Your this post is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need
information on lakefront property then drop by the site above and check it out.

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Greg...Wow! While I was searching for info on florida golf course real estate I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for florida golf course real estate. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about florida golf course real estate.