Mar 18, 2010

Top 5 Florida real estate questions asked during the past 30 days

Florida real estate view receives a lot of visitors from buyers, sellers and interested persons seeking answers to their specific questions. The questions asked are often the same or similar questions asked by many of those who end up viewing this blog.

The following are the top 5 real estate questions within the past 30 days.
  1. When does the 8000 tax credit end?
  2. When are property taxes due in Florida?
  3. What is the effective date of a contract?
  4. Do I qualify for the tax credit if I rent my old house?
  5. How long does a short sale take in Florida?

If you have a question on a specific Florida real estate topic you should be able to find answers on this blog. You can also call me and I will be happy to help.

No comments: