Dec 20, 2009

I find a house for sale online but when I call about the house, it has already been sold. Help!

Like the majority of homebuyers in Central Florida you are taking advantage of the Internet to search for homes online. You are finding a wealth of information on the various real estate sites along with page after page of houses being advertised for sale throughout Central Florida. However when you call the listing agent or agent listed on the webpage, you are being told that the house or houses you are interested in getting more information about have already sold. What can you do to make sure you find out about these homes as soon as they are listed?

Ask me to help.

As a full time real estate agent I have systems in place that let me know immediately when a new home comes on the market. This way, I never miss an opportunity to let a customer or client know when a home that matches their area, price and size enters the market place.

The good news is that I can set up the same time of alert system for you. After we have had a chance to discuss your real estate needs, I can enter your search criteria into my MLS program and you will receive automatic updates by email of new listings that match the features you have provided.

What does this cost?

I provide this service to those buyers who have agreed to work with me absolutely free! That’s right, there is no cost to you. You will start receiving results in your email box almost immediately. Of course the good deals do go quickly, so when a house is emailed to you that you find interesting, you will not want to delay scheduling a time to view the home and hopefully making an offer.

Are you ready to get started? Call me 407-304-0255.


Related Florida real estate blog posts on buying a house

No comments: