Apr 19, 2009

How do I buy a Fannie Mae home?

Search for homes

Q: I understand Fannie Mae sells the homes they acquired through foreclosure, deed in lieu of foreclosure, or forfeiture. How can I buy one of these homes?

Fannie Mae sells single-family homes, condominiums, and town houses. Fannie Mae sells their homes 'as is". You must use the professional services of a real estate agent to make an offer and buy a Fannie Mae home. Right now according to information on the Fannie Mae website there are over 200 Fannie Mae homes for sale in Orlando and 90 in Kissimmee.

Contact me to find out about Fannie Mae homes in your area.


Related Florida real estate views:

Sen. Barack Obama views on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bailout

I am relocating to Orlando and wonder if it possible to buy a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Orlando for less than $200,000?

First time home owner money available

No comments: