Nov 24, 2006

如果你連絡我,奧蘭多房地產專家 , 我將供應免費你一份房地產市場報告以及房子賣出計畫

The title of this blog reads:

if you contact me, a Orlando real estate expert, I will provide you
a free copy of real estate info and a plan of how to get your house sold!


This is how it is explained to me by my associate Peimei Chen. Peimei is one of 3 associates in the Maitland office who speaks and writes Chinese. I believe that these associates will be able to provide professional service that is needed in the Florida real estate market. I have discovered from a search of the South Florida area looking for a Chinese speaking Realtor, that finding said Realtor online is harder than I would have thought. Hopefully I will be able to assist my Chinese speaking associates establish a presence online.


Related Florida real estate views:

我與您一起圓您的夢想 Orlando Florida

Holiday homes for sale in Florida

Orlando international visitors


- Greg Staker Watson Realty Corp. 407-304-0255

No comments: